1. “Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can't practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage.”
2. "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."
3. “I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.”
4. “In all my work, I try to say - 'You may be given a load of sour lemons, why not try to make a dozen lemon meringue pies?'”
5. “History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.”
6. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.”
7. “No sun outlasts its sunset but will rise again and bring the dawn.”
8. “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
9. “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.”
10. “Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies. I say, It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That's me.”
11. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.”
12. "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."
13. "My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return."
14."Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud."
15. "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."
Even though he now claims residency in Boston, his hard-working, West Coast roots seem to have served him well. DJ Pup Dawg has worked with and entertained the best of the best in the music biz. He's known for working with major artists, including J. Cole, Alicia Keys, Beyoncé, Sean Paul and he's now consulting and mixing for Samantha J out of Jamaica and international superstar, Kat Deluna.
Currently, You can catch Pup in the mix at 12pm with the "Back In The Day Buffet", 5pm with the "5 o'clock Traffic Jam" and 6pm "The Mix at 6" to kick off his night show till midnight, Monday through Friday. Pup is also featured on Pitbull’s Globalization & on the reggae station The Joint Ch.42 on SiriusXM & Pup can also be heard on Hot 104.7 in Maine, as well as Spin Cycle on iHeartRadio everyday. His talents have also been heard on Shade45's Lorde & Sear Show, Chicago's WGCI and Wired in Philly, Wild949 in San Francisco just to name a few. Outside of radio, Dj Pup Dawg DJs for Samantha J and Kat Deluna on Tour.
In 2015, Pup added the Rhythmic version of Hollywood Hamilton’s Weekend Top 30 to his resume. Each week, Pup features exclusive backstage and in-studio interviews with the hottest Hip Hop artists such as JCole, Kendrick Lamar, Pitbull and Drake, while counting down the top thirty hits of the week & rockin an old school quick mix. More on Weekend Top 30 go to WeekendTop30.com