2-Year-Old's New Christmas Toy Leaves Her Pronounced Dead One Week Later

Everyone knows small children have a tendency to put everything in the mouths, but sometimes that isn't as disastrous as it was in this case.

2-year-old Brianna wasn't feeling well after Christmas, when she received an abundance of new toys. She had turned a shade of blue and started vomiting when her parents took her to the ER.

Not only had Brianna swallowed a battery, but the battery got stuck in her esophagus and started to leak. Had it not gotten stuck, Brianna would have survived because the battery would've passed through her body without doing any damage. Unfortunately this case was a rare one. 

Her family warns below of the dangers batteries pose to young children:

title

Content Goes Here