Lice suck, no questions asked.
In case you don't know, lice are tiny insects that live among human hair and feed on blood from the scalp. If someone in your family has lice, chances are you do too, and they're probably crawling everywhere. They are EXTREMELY contagious and EXTREMELY difficult to remove completely.
There are lice shampoos available, but they cost a fortune and most of them aren't effective. If you want a cheap and useful solution, Best Healthy Guide has got your back:
- Shower cup or plastic bags
- White vinegar
- Lice comb
- Wash your head/ your child`s head with the mouthwash
- Covet the hair with a bathing cap or wrap it using a plastic bag
- Leave it work for an hour before removing the cap/ plastic bag
- Wash the hair with white vinegar, covet with a cap, bag for additional hour
- Remove the cap and shampoo the hair with a shampoo you would normally use
- Comb the hair with a lice comb
So how does this all work? Simple: the mouthwash keeps lice away due to the strong smell and the vinegar eliminates the eggs from the hair. Tag team that lice!
Source: Best Healthy Guide