18-year-old Julia Pechar didn't think much of keeping a messy bedroom, until the day she wound up with a gross injury that never would've happened if her room was cleaner.
when your room is this messy, you have to accept the consequences of not being able to see where you step pic.twitter.com/MuRr5Uen1w— Jules (@JEWL_ia) January 31, 2017
After posting the photo of the charger in her foot, she got the obvious question - how did this even happen:
@lizbrousek I heard my microwave go off and I jumped out of bed to get my popcorn and I landed on it :-)— Jules (@JEWL_ia) February 1, 2017
Remarkably, Julia was able to snap the picture of her injury before screaming for her mom to rip it out. Of course, people still took the opportunity to call her out for her mess and the charger saga:
I wanna know what happened when you pulled it out.... or dude you should've checked if it would charge like that. That would be dope. https://t.co/zyGSL6Wueu— Maniac 🥀 (@Nicole_17259) February 1, 2017
@JEWL_ia my mom wrote me a note so I can ride the elevator at school so this had a decent outcome— Jules (@JEWL_ia) February 1, 2017