Her Bath Bomb Sent Her to the Hospital, And Yours Could Too

Anyone who uses bath bombs needs to make sure they're aware of what's in them.

For one mom in the UK, her 10-year-old daughter was sent to the hospital after her first experience with a bath bomb went wrong.

Mom, Leanna Keating, says she purchased a passion fruit and watermelon bath bomb for her daughter, Tia, from a local retailer. Five days later, Tia was covered in a rash that looked similar to meningitis. When Leanne brought Tia to the hospital, it was dismissed as just a rash and they were sent home.

But it's now been a month and the rash is only getting worse, spreading to Tia's stomach, neck, face, arms, and thighs.

Click below to read more at Shared:

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content