Every couple experiences relationship problems, but, sometimes, those problems point to "it's just not meant to be." Here's five signs your relationship isn't meant to be:
1. You're constantly consulting your friends about whether you should stay.
2. You keep track of the things they're doing wrong and/or the things that bother you.
3. Your sex life is unfulfilling.
4. You're spending more time on social media and less time paying attention to them.
5. You find yourself complaining about them all the time.
Source: EliteDaily/ photo: Getty Images