31-Year-Old Male Dies Five Days After Getting This Tattoo

A 31-year-old man died after contracting sepsis when his new tattoo became infected from swimming in the ocean. He ignored advice given to those with new tattoos: wait for two weeks before venturing into pools or oceans.

Instead, he found himself in the Gulf of Mexico, only five days after his ink. That's when his fresh wound became contaminated with a flesh-eating bacteria that tore chunks out of his skin, ultimately resulting in his death.

title

Content Goes Here