3 People Found Passed Out On Edibles In Marthas Vineyard Restaurant

Three people were taken to Martha’s Vineyard Hospital Friday night after overdosing on edibles containing tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main ingredient in cannabis, Edgartown Police Chief Bruce McNamee said.

Police and emergency medical crews were called to the Newes restaurant just after 8 pm, McNamee said. According to the police report, a 911 call was made after a 60-year-old woman “fainted” inside the Newes. When police arrived, they observed two females and one male on the floor.

At one point, one of the women reportedly utteredthis phrase:

“15 milligrams … THC … edible … all three… first time,”

Read more on the story here.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content