A student at Northeastern University in Boston was diagnosed with measles and may have exposed many others to the highly contagious disease, Boston health officials said Thursday.
The infected person, who was not identified, visited Logan International Airport and numerous places on and off-campus from January 3 to 6, the Boston Public Health Commission said.
The commission asked people to call their doctor if they have been at the university or in the following locations during these dates and is unclear of their immunization status or if they develop a fever before January 27, 2020.
Friday, January 3, (night)
- Logan International Airport Terminal E
Saturday, January 4
- Blick Art Materials, 333 Massachusetts Avenue
- Tatte Bakery & Café at the Marino Center, 369 Huntington Avenue
- Wollaston Market in the Marino Center, 369 Huntington Avenue
Sunday, January 5
- CVS, 231 Massachusetts Avenue
Monday, January 6
- Rebecca's Café at Churchill Hall, 360 Huntington Avenue
- AT&T store, 699 Boylston Street
- Uniqlo, Newbury 341 Newbury Street
- Brandy Melville, 351 Newbury Street
- Amelia's Taqueria, 1076 Boylston Street