Seven Massachusetts motorcyclists face reckless driving charges, after state police say they were weaving in and out of traffic at speeds in excess of 120 mph in a 65 mph zone Sunday on Route 101 east in Raymond.
According to state police, around 12:21 p.m Sunday Trooper Thomas Lombardi of the New Hampshire State Police Special Enforcement Unit was monitoring traffic from a state police aircraft on Route 101 eastbound in Raymond. While monitoring traffic, state troopers were notified by motorists of a group of motorcycles — including two with passengers — traveling east on Route 101 at a high rate of speed, going in and out of traffic and “causing a hazard to themselves and other operators,” officials said.
Those arrested were identified by state police as:
- Emoni Vicente, 24, of Quincy, Mass.
- Anthony Walsh, 26, of Dedham, Mass.
- Orlando Rosario, 31, of Worcester, Mass.
- Sean Burr, 25, of Quincy, Mass.
- Dallas Rogers, 36, of Marlborough, Mass.
- James Vo, 30, of Braintree, Mass.
- Phi Tran, 30, of Dorchester, Mass.
Read more on this story here.